Work Connect d.o.o. (hereinafter: the Company) performs personal data protection measures in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), statutory and regulatory obligations.
Processing Manager: Work Connect d.o.o. Franje Galinca 21, 42000 Varaždin, Croatia.
If Work Connect d.o.o. the Joint Manager for processing your personal information in accordance with Article 26 of the General Data Protection Regulation with other persons relating to joint business cooperation and / or the right to use some of the common services and / or legitimate interests of the Nation, by processing your personal information other than Nationals, you can request from another processing manager listed in this Policy under the heading of the Joint Processing Manager Policy.
Work Connect d.o.o. was appointed to the Data Protection Officers.
Multilingual issues regarding processing of your personal data and the exercise of the rights provided for in the General Data Protection Regulations may be addressed to the Personal Data Protection Officer in the following ways:
in writing to: Work Connect d.o.o. Franje Galinca 21, 42000 Varaždin, Croatia, for Data Protection Officers
e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are fully committed to ensuring the continued and effective establishment of this policy, as well as our employees and business partners.
This policy determines the expected behavior of the Company, its permanent, temporary and casual employees as well as business partners who are third parties in relation to the collection, use, custody, transfer, disclosure or destruction of personal data processed in the Company’s business process.
An integral part of this Policy is the following:
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION RULES define the purpose of using personal data, the category of personal data we have collected, the time period in which it is processed, and the ways of informing and processing your data;
RULES ON COMMON MANAGERS define common management processes, their actions, and a contact point for individuals.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION RULES
These policies apply to privacy practices applied by the Company when contracting and providing services to its users. These policies that protect personal information have defined the way in which the purpose of using personal data was explored.
THE DATA THAT WE CONCLUDE
During various forms of interaction with the Company (use of the web site that the publisher of the Company, sending inquiries / requests for emails, mail, participation in prize games and competitions, conclusion of a subscription contract, conclusion of advertising contracts, cooperation agreement) which include but are not limited to the following:
- Name surname
- Residential address
- Bank account number
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
During different forms of interaction, the Company may also collect information that does not fall into a group of personal data, which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- The type and version of the Internet browser you are using
- How to use the Company’s Web site
LEGAL BASES FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
You can obtain and use personal data only for the purposes you have collected. Processing of personal data is permitted only to the extent that at least one of the following is met:
- Processing is necessary in order to comply with the Company’s legal obligations – which is implied or limited to the processing of data for the purpose of issuing invoices, for the purpose of solving the complaint on the basis of applicable regulations;
- Processing is necessary for execution of a contract in which the customer is a party or in order to take action at the request of the customer prior to the conclusion of the contract – for example, when concluding a subscription contract, a service contract under the contract, for the publication of an advertisement for the publishing of the obituary;
- Processing is necessary for the legitimate business interests of the Company or a third party, unless such interests are the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of users that require the protection of personal data – for example, data processing for marketing purposes when informing its users about special offers or calls to events for which we expect to be interested in;
- Based on information on the scope of data processing, the user’s notice has been reported – for example, a parental custody holder for the disclosure of data for children under 16 years of age.
Use of data
The Company uses personal information for the following purposes:
- Provision of services in accordance with contractual obligations – The Company may use personal data during the provision of contracted services and to provide various forms of communication during the process of realization of cooperation
- Marketing and Sales Activities – The Company may use personal information to notify about new benefits, amenities, discounts or similar activities
- Protection of Company Employees – The Company’s personal data may be disclosed by individuals if it believes it is necessary or appropriate to protect the health and safety of employees, visitors, property and / or user
- Legal Obligations of Reporting and Processing of Data
Methods of data collection
Personal data is collected in one of the following ways:
- Directly from the Individuals – provided for the purpose of concluding or executing a contract, creating a user account on the Company’s Web site, entering the Company premises, telephone conversations with individuals, participating in a prize game or a competition contest of the Company.
- Indirectly – information that is publicly available on non-Company websites (eg social networking, open forums), data obtained by using cookies, links, and similar technologies
The Company ensures the exercise of user rights in relation to:
- Access to information;
- Objection to processing;
- Restriction of processing;
- Data transfer;
- Correction of data;
- Deleting data.
The user’s claims for the right are submitted in writing or verbally. If an individual submits an application pertaining to any of the above-mentioned rights, the Company will consider any such request in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations on data protection. The Company reserves the right to charge the costs for processing user requests in exceptional cases where the requests are unreasonable.
Users have the right to be informed on the basis of the submitted application and after successful verification of their identity on the following:
- Sense of processing personal data;
- Source of personal data, if it is not provided by the user;
- Category of personal data;
- Recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data may or may be transferred together with the location of those recipients;
- The foreseen period of storage of personal data or explanation for determining the storage period;
- Use any automated decision-making, including profiling;
All requests for access or correction of personal data must be addressed to the Personal Data Protection Officer, who will record any request upon receipt. The response to each request is submitted within 30 days of the receipt of the written request of the user.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING BASED ON USER PRIVILEGES
In certain cases, the Company may seek the benefit of the beneficiaries or their holders of parental responsibility for the processing of personal data for a particular purpose.
When personal data processing is based on a user, a user / parent responsible may at any time withdraw his / her day privilege, but this will not affect the legitimacy of the deferred processing prior to withdrawal.
The Company will not retain personal data for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was originally collected.
The Company will retain your Personal Information as long as they are required to provide a product or service; as long as required in accordance with these Rules or time of collection; as long as necessary because of our legal obligations, solving disputes and enforcing our contracts; or to the extent permitted by the law.
When the retention period expires, the Company will delete personal information in a manner that ensures that they can not be reconstructed or read.
The Company carries out physical, technical and organizational measures that safeguard the security of personal information (for example, prevention of loss or damage, unauthorized modifications, access or processing and other threats that may be subject to personal information caused by human activity or physical / natural environment).
The security measures being implemented aim to:
- Prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to a data processing system that processes personal data;
- Prevent persons who have the right to use the data processing system to access personal information that is beyond their needs and authority;
- Ensure that personal data during electronic transmission or during transmission can not be read, copied, modified or removed without permission;
- Provide access to system records for the purpose of determining who has been entered, altered or removed personal data from the data processing system;
- Ensure that, when processing is performed by the processing operator, the data may only be processed in accordance with the instructions of the processing manager;
- Ensure that personal data are protected from unwanted destruction or loss;
- Ensure that personal data collected for various purposes can be processed separately;
- Make sure your personal information is not kept longer than you need.
REQUIREMENTS APPLICABLE TO PARTIES OF JUDICIAL BODIES
Under certain circumstances, it is permissible to share personal information without the knowledge or consent of the user. And when disclosure of personal information is required in any of the following purposes:
- Preventing or detecting crimes.
- Arrest or prosecution of offenders.
- Estimate or collection of taxes or fees.
- Upon a court order or any law.
HANDLING OF APPEARANCE
n the case of complaints regarding compliance with these and other privacy-related rules, please contact us at email@example.com. In the event of a complaint, we will investigate the whole situation regarding the use and disclosure of personal information in accordance with these rules and we will try to resolve them as soon as possible.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA OF CHILDREN
Although the Company is oriented to informing the general public, we are well aware that children deserve special protection in every respect, including personal data protection, as they may be less aware of the risks and possible consequences of disclosing their data.
Pursuant to Article 19, paragraph 1 of the Law on Implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (OG 42/2018), the Company as regards the protection of personal data, considers children all under the age of 16 and does not seek or collect personal data of or on children without the consent of the holder of parental responsibility.
Therefore, the Company will make every reasonable effort to ensure that the data received from the children are processed only with the consent of the parent responsible.
If the Company finds that the personal data of the children are sent, but without the valid consent of the parent responsible, the Company will, to a reasonable extent, endeavor to do the following:
- delete these personal data from your files as soon as possible; and
- ensure, in the event that deletion is not possible, that such personal information is not used for any purpose;
- and will not in any case give to any third party.
If the parent or guardian has questions regarding our personal data processing, please contact us at the address of the Personal Data Protection Officer.
WHERE IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We handle your data within the European Economic Area. In the event of a need for the transfer of personal data beyond that area, such transfer will only take place if the European Commission has verified that a third country meets a certain level of data protection or if there are adequate safeguards in accordance with applicable law (eg binding corporate rules, standard contractual clause).
THE RIGHT TO SUBMIT THE SUPERVISORY BODY REQUIREMENTS
At any time, you may file a complaint regarding the processing of your personal information if you believe that when processing your data has violated the Croatian or European regulations on data protection for the Supervisory Authority to the Personal Data Protection Agency, Martićeva 14, Zagreb, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company acknowledges and appreciates your right to confidentiality of data and undertakes to preserve the security of data that is collected through the Company’s Web site.
Your personal data is collected and used only on the basis of the data you have voluntarily provided to the Company, either by registration (when registering you will use personal information such as: name and surname, address, city, e-mail, birth year) or using the website .
Collected personal information is kept in electronic form and all appropriate technical and organizational measures are applied to prevent personal data violations. Received emails with your personal information will only be used by the Company for the purpose of meeting your requirements.
Cookies allow you to collect statistical information about the user’s behavior on the Internet pages (eg, in which parts of the Internet page, users stay the longest and the shortest), the Internet browser (eg Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, Google Chrome , Firefox) and so on.
A cookie is a small packet of data sent from a server to a user’s computer, and serves as an anonymous identifier. The purpose of the cookie is to improve the user experience while using the web site. Cookies on the Company’s web pages are anonymous and are not used to access user data or to track user activity after leaving.
The Company’s Web site monitors the statistical visitation of its pages solely to obtain the necessary information on the attractiveness and performance of their sites.
The owners of search companies inform you about how to manage cookies. Read more on linked links.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
For the remaining search engines, please consult the relevant documentation provided by the respective company in which the search system is owned.
DIGITAL MARKETING, NEWSLETTER
The Company sends promotional material through digital communication channels to individuals who at some point have achieved some form of cooperation (subscribers, participants in prize draws and prize draws) and who gave us contact information for such a form of communication. Users of the Company’s services at all times have the right to disallow the promotion service and the Company will provide tools in order to have the right to be deleted from the notification database. The legal basis for processing data for these purposes is the legitimate interest of the Company.
Contact information, such as your name and email address, is necessary in case you want to use the services of receiving promotional materials from the Company. Promotional materials include information on services and special offers and newsletters.
The user will be notified at the time of the first contact or at any stage of the service of using his data for digital marketing purposes.
The possibility of a general exclusion is not available for some forms of non-marital communication, such as communications related to product download, sales transaction, winning in the prize game you are participating in, statements of compliance with legal obligations, and (where permitted by law).
The Company may use the technical services of external business partners for delivery of newsletters. In this case, we will only process the email address you have submitted for the Newsletter. We also make sure that the selected business partner is using it only and only for the delivery of our Newsletter at a time when you are logged in and may not use it for other purposes. Except in the aforementioned case and subject to the above conditions, the Company will not share your contact information, which you have given to sign up for the Newsletter, with third parties.
The Company takes all security measures to protect the user’s information during data entry, transfer, data processing, and storage. Access to data is limited and only to those employees who are required to do business.
Personal information provided to the Company during registration will be kept during the existence of the Internet site or during the registration period of the user. All information given to the Company when it is registered on the Internet site will be destroyed at the latest when it is extinguished.
Users at any time have the right to request information about their personal data processed by the Company, that is to say the same changes or wipes, by submitting a request to the Personal Data Protection Officer.
These rules define how the Company collects and uses your personal information about employment activities. Personal data will be used in accordance with the regulations below.
By submitting personal data required by employment or job application, you voluntarily surrender your personal information to the Company.
Collection of personal data. Society requires certain information, including those about education and work experience, contact information, job qualifications you are applying for. Some additional / more detailed information such as a resume is needed; employment recommendations and the like.
Furthermore, the Company may collect data from third parties during the verification of the correctness of the submitted data by the candidate (eg to check the validity of the diploma, work experience and / or recommendations).
Confidential personal information. The Company will not seek or require sensitive personal information (eg on religious affiliation, health status, sexual orientation or political orientation) during employment.
Volunteer detection. Personal information during the employment process is made available to the Company voluntarily. The Company will only ask for the necessary information required for a proper and harmonized employment recruitment procedure.
Use of personal information. Data can be used to communicate with you, manage candidate selection and recruitment procedures, and comply with corporate, legal and regulatory requirements. If you are eligible for employment, your information may be used for employment and corporate governance.
Data recipients and sharing with third parties. The Company may share your personal information internally with service providers and other third parties, if necessary in the selection process of candidates, employment, corporate governance, procurement and legal or regulatory obligations to respond to public sector or administration requirements for state security purposes and / or enforcing the law. The Company of such service providers and third parties undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data and to use personal information only in accordance with the specific purpose for which they are disclosed.
Security and confidentiality. The Company maintains a high level of administrative, physical and technical security measures designed to protect the confidentiality of personal data and also requires it from its service providers. Employees of the Company who are working on the job description can access personal information must keep the confidentiality of such data.
The Company can apply security procedures in its facilities and on its computer systems to oversee and maintain security. Any supervision of the facilities, systems or assets of the Company shall be conducted in accordance with applicable laws.
Your duty. Each candidate is responsible for the information submitted to the Company. All data must be accurate, true, precise, and in no way fooling. Candidates must ensure that the information provided does not contain inappropriate, defamatory or content infringing the rights of third parties. In the case where the personal data of another person (eg a person who can make a recommendation) are submitted, the candidate is responsible for the person whose information is provided, promptly notify and receive consent.